- I am LCMS (Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod), a fairly far-right Republican, and generally critical of organizations such as Planned Parenthood, Snooty Democrats (not that such a group exists), and the like.
- I enjoy commenting on blogs like No Compromises and The Stiletto. Google them if you're interested.
- My interests include Islam (thanks to several Muslim friends and no thanks to a certain Muslim Student Association at a previous college), apologetics, biology (especially names of weird bacteria), long words in both English and German ("Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung"), Latin (check out the Vicipaedia homepage), proofreading, and the like.
- Most of this blog will likely be synopses of Wall Street Journal/WORLD/USNWR articles of interest. Probably politicized. Highly opinionated.
- As for comments - I will not tolerate any profanity whatsoever, even "tame" words. If you want to rant against me or the things I am allied with, feel free - but know that I will come back with a snarky reply.
4 April 2008 update: By this measure, at least, this blog is safe for kids (and thank y'all for honoring the last bullet point).
Created by OnePlusYou