Kasparov was jailed in Russia this past week for "disobeying the orders of a police officer" at a Moscow rally. You guessed it--he is a PIG (politically incorrect guy/Garry). As is typical in Russia:
- His charge was added after the fact by a Moscow district court.
- The KGB was after him--"we could all hear "make sure you get Kasparov" on their walkie-talkies."
- He and his cohorts enjoyed no right to his lawyer, nor true justice--rather "telephone justice" (mishearing the judge, eh?). The trial was a brilliant one-side play.
- He had to "receive food packages from home" rather than eat jail food--and this was only in response to "growing external pressure."
- Even his release "was handled illegally. Instead of letting me out...into the crowd of media and supporters...I was secretly taken to the police station...a colonel's automobile all the way to my home."
- And, of course, his cell was only 120 square feet--maybe the size of my bedroom, but not large enough for normal life.