Monday, July 14, 2008

Update and thank you!

In May I asked the Christians among you readers to pray for several items. Updates:
  • S (aunt) has completed the radiation and is presumably improving. Unfortunately, a member of a chat room took liberties in spreading the blog's location, so S's daughter J decided to limit readership to invited family members. I have yet to obtain her email.
  • P has now graduated from a small plane (up to 200mph) to a 3-seat 400mph plane!
  • Darth Kelvin finally completed his checkride and is now an instrument-rated private pilot. His next goal is a single-engine commercial plane.
  • My bunion? Gone. Pain? Gone. Swelling? Only when I stand for several minutes. The next checkup is on the 25th. Dr. B says it has been healing abnormally quickly, something I attribute directly to the prayers of all of you.
Thank you. God is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah, Hope all is well and am happy to hear prayers are being answered. That is always so humbling isn't it? Anyway, I wanted you to check out the new piece I just wrote up for the voters. I hope you enjoy and stay in touch. I haven't heard from you for awhile. --t

Anonymous said...

Great news, Hannah. Perhaps I'll have to try the same thing with a stubborn prayer request I've had for a few months now (selling some property which is an albatross around the neck).
Glad to hear all's well.