Thursday, May 22, 2008

Prayer requests

If you are a Christian reading this, I ask you to join me in praying about the following:
  • My aunt, S, is completing a round of whole-brain radiation for metastasized breast cancer that required a double mastectomy a few months ago. Her faith needs strengthening as well.
  • My brother, P, has been training in the Air Force for the past few months and is always increasing his flying and navigator's skills. Pray that he would be guided through life.
  • My friend, a.k.a. Darth Kelvin, at 10am CST, is taking his checkride exam on the continuing path to being a pilot. Pray for calmness and easy retrieval of knowledge.
  • This morning, at 11:30, I will be undergoing bunion surgery. Pray for effective surgery and a relatively uncomplicated recovery.
Updates:
  • Aunt S, according to her daughter's blog, received the last treatment yesterday!
  • Darth Kelvin's flight, for whatever reason, was postponed.
  • My surgery made my foot look, shall we say, really good. I'm on occasional Vicodin and quite a bit of ice. Another brother, C, is going out of his way to make me laugh.

2 comments:

Marie N. said...

Your dear ones are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hannah,


I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers.

may our Lord bless and keep you all!

- Steve Martin