Thursday, May 22, 2008

Prayer requests

If you are a Christian reading this, I ask you to join me in praying about the following:
  • My aunt, S, is completing a round of whole-brain radiation for metastasized breast cancer that required a double mastectomy a few months ago. Her faith needs strengthening as well.
  • My brother, P, has been training in the Air Force for the past few months and is always increasing his flying and navigator's skills. Pray that he would be guided through life.
  • My friend, a.k.a. Darth Kelvin, at 10am CST, is taking his checkride exam on the continuing path to being a pilot. Pray for calmness and easy retrieval of knowledge.
  • This morning, at 11:30, I will be undergoing bunion surgery. Pray for effective surgery and a relatively uncomplicated recovery.
Updates:
  • Aunt S, according to her daughter's blog, received the last treatment yesterday!
  • Darth Kelvin's flight, for whatever reason, was postponed.
  • My surgery made my foot look, shall we say, really good. I'm on occasional Vicodin and quite a bit of ice. Another brother, C, is going out of his way to make me laugh.

2 comments:

Marie N. said...

Your dear ones are in my prayers.

steve martin said...

Hannah,


I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers.

may our Lord bless and keep you all!

- Steve Martin