Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged: 7 random facts about me

I've been tagged by Cheryl. Here goes...

1. I dream about organic chemistry in strange, mixed-up ways. For instance, a recent dream involved a milk cap that sprouted carbonyl groups as if it were cyclooctane.

2. I chew grain kernels as a snack, courtesy our 50-lb bags we purchase annually.

3. A good friend of mine is studying Greek, Hebrew, Latin, and theology; he also is in the process of putting the entire works of Mozart on his iPod. Talk about matching tastes!

4. In one of my classes this semester, I have a wonderful, grandfatherly professor. Said professor believes in teaching homeschool-style. As a result, we've been doing a lot of hands-on things, many food-related. Currently we have a mushroom farm going, as well as a batch of wine that's supposed to turn out dry and white...maybe a bit too much so at last inspection.

5. People still confuse me with my younger brother when we answer the phone. I like to think that he's my twin, only born three years after.

6. I get an endorphin surge before, during, and after exams. This comes in handy quite often.

7. Finally...I'm going home in about five hours!

Whom to tag? Or shall I have mercy? If you read this post, consider yourself tagged if you want.

No comments: