- Grapefruits and other citrus with statins (anti-high cholesterol).
- Chocolate with antidepressants (exacerbates effects).
- Milk with certain antibiotics.
- Fish (sources of omega-3 fatty acids, very good for you) with warfarin and other anticoagulants (blood thinners).
- Ginger with Tamiflu (decreases effects).
- Porter-type beer with tamoxifen and other cancer drugs.
- Black pepper with fexofenadine (Allegra).
- Black tea with virtually all drugs.
Another example of man doing science as it should be done, thinking God's thoughts (in this case, using His plants) after Him: an MS drug from natural sources.