Monday, April 20, 2009

Focus/philosophy

Today's book review concerns a book on focusing. The review helped me today; I wish it would have been the same last week. The final weeks of a semester are usually not this hectic, but oh well. Go and read the article.

My apologies for the decreased frequency of posting. I can say nothing about how often I'll post over the summer, as there are still holes in my schedule. If you have an article or post of your own that you'd like featured here, please email Nashida (nashida.hakim@gmail.com), who will forward it to me.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hannah, could you email me? I don't have your address anymore since our computer crashed. Thanks!

No Compromise said...

Hey Friend, I have successfully transfered my old blog to the new site and would appreciate it if you could swap out the old links for the new link in your blog roll.

The new link is http://www.nocompromisemedia.com

Thanks a bunch! Tracy