- Obama is a great public speaker (aside from teleprompter glitches, anyway!), so the speeches should be excellent. One point in his favor.
- He has, according to the morning news, a 78% approval rating. Another point for him. But, barring future beneficial changes in his policies, I'm planning to stay in the 22%.
- Aurora notes, with very drastic measures being taken, that free speech is disappearing in Australia. I recall a video of election-night Obama supporters verbally and otherwise assaulting a McCain supporter wearing a pro-McCain T-shirt, and wonder how many days away that day is for America. One point against.
- Yes, we've seen the COLB. But I'm still waiting for the long form. One point against.
- Several friends will be wearing all black tomorrow. Feel free to join us.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Thoughts on Black Tuesday
A list of things to think about today and tomorrow...